Aiming to extend the lifespan of the chains and with more than 40 years in the market, Brasilamarras was a pioneer and is the only manufacturer of moorings in the world to offer a service differentiated to the OffShore market for execution, repair and recovery of used moorings, with an assured guarantee to the market, attested by a Classification Society:
- 100% cleaning of the links through shot blasting.
- Non-destructive tests, including for quality verification (R3, R3S, R4).
- Elimination of cracks in compliance with standards.
- Retightening of Studs (when necessary) following defined standards.
- Installation of enlarged and final links and replacement of rejected links and recomposition of the chain sections in length requested by the customer. This procedure makes it possible to recompose sections following the lengths of the original lines, being the links manufactured with the same materials and the same procedure as the originals.
- After the entire process, the chains go through a test machine with load application required by standards
Every process can be monitored by a Classification Society that will issue a document certifying the entire process and validating it as applied loads, enabling all the material to be used in anchoring lines.
Our main customers are Petrobras (more than 50 thousand meters of moorings already recovered), Shell and The Constellation.
In addition to these services, we also carry out mechanical tests on slings: Traction / Charpy and load tests on equipment with a capacity of 1500t.
We have logistical facilities for receiving moorings up to 300t / day via sea transport or in trailers with a capacity of up to 27t.
A great increase offered to customers in terms of Cost x Benefit with the BRASILAMARRAS Warranty, the only manufacturer of moorings in the Americas and the only company in the world to offer this option to the market.