Vicinay Mooring Connectors, our company, is a subsidiary of Vicinay Marine Group. A world leader in design, innovation and production of connectors and joints for the wind, Oil & Gas and fish farming industry, engineering services and product development.
Our business model is based on the management of the design activity, development, manufacture and supply of products and services competitively, sustainably and responsibly; and all this is thanks to leadership in innovation. The proven ability to market adaptation, as well as our commitment and teams qualification, allow us to move forward in knowledge and response together with clients, critical suppliers and technological allies to achieve the objectives.
Vicinay Mooring Connectors focuses its business plan:
- On the conception, design, manufacture and delivery of its forged products and services with High Added Value, tailored to each client and oriented principally towards the offshore industry.
- By developing its business in a sustainable, innovative, safe way.
By basing it, without discrimination, on the technical and interpersonal skills of our staff.
- In collaboration with groups of Allies, Shareholders, Clients, Suppliers,
- Knowledge Centres and other specific Stakeholders.
- And on projecting itself from Bilbao, Biscay to the rest of the World.
Vicinay Mooring Connectors builds its future:
- By focusing on markets demanding products with high added value and ensuring the sustainability of our planet.
- With the motivation that our Organisation is recognised as an international Benchmark for its Quality, technical solutions, reliability and industrial relations.
- With a gender-balanced staff base, we can anticipate the needs of our clients and adapt and manage change to meet our business objectives.
- By making our company a place for encounter and growth for our staff, clients and stakeholders.
Sustainable and Safe Innovation in Mooring Connectors
Our environmental commitment implies the development of our activity in a responsible and sustainable way, respectful with the ecosystem, foreseeing and minimizing impacts; carrying out an efficient management of resources and seeking to reduce the waste produced.
This involvement is expected from all people who design, supply, manufacture and provide those products and services.